Sunday, January 21, 2007

Opps

Lol it's been busy?? is that gonna cut it as an excuse...or maybe the truth...I've become addicted to facebook .... :0

and I would have to agree with ur sister...it does look like a vagina - minus the box on top...what the hell is it anyways?? lol

I'm moving out!! so that'll be exciting!! I'll update more about that after the move...

quite looking forward to Montreal tho - that'll be fun!! :)

Not much new to report tho...lol u can always check facebook.... :p lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Linds101 said...

Haha oh re-reading my Jan. 2007 post...I did indeed move out..and then moved out of that place 2 months later after some court and such...haha gotta love crappy landlords. And we never went to Montreal...that whole post was about false excitement.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Glowworm said...

HAHAHA i thought the same thing! i was like Montreal?! when the fuck did that happen but i remember our attempt at a joint vacation with Kim...that worked well for us i believe lol

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home