Saturday, June 14, 2008

Girl's Night Out


Well miranda, brooke and I went to Limbo Lounge last night for a night out. Crappy weather when we got there. Couldn't find parking if our live's depended on it. Had to park about four blocks away in the rain. We than tried getting into Lola's instead since it was closer but it was booked. So we trekked on over to Limbo...me in my very high heels lol.

Wanna know what $34 bucks gets you? Two martinis. an appetizer of the two tiniest crab cakes ever, and the smallest tiniest crumb of chocolate torte ever. Not including tip lol.

We came back over to my place for a few drinks before Brooke party fouled and called her parents for a ride home.

Woke up this morning, went to the gym...didn't do any of my strength training..lol just did the bike and eliptical. Went to purolater and picked up my Rocco Deluca tank top. The Large size one...that was like 5 inches wide...i can barely breath in it. so that was disappointing. spending 15 bucks plus shipping on something that doesn't fit a small child.

Parents picked me and and we went to my gramma and grampas trailer for fathers day. and spent the afternoon there. Came back to town where i got some groceries and a treat bought for me as well as dinner lol

than walked up to the library to drop off my movies and came back and relaxed on the balcony. and that was the excitement that was my day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home