Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To all the dad's out there - here's hoping ur kids aren't brats and treat u nicely today!!
I am being one of those non bratty kids to both my dad and my step dad today (that's right...double duty! lol) My dad and step mom are coming for brunch and I found a pot roast in my freezer...so we're having that...it's just a shame it has to be cooked in the oven...for like 2 hours...and my dad has to work tonite...so it's cooking now...while it's the hottest time of the day haha 30 degrees...hopefully it won't be too uncomfortable downstairs...anywho - the rest of the menu...sweet potatoes, green and yellow beans, a salad and for dessert angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream...yum!!! lol so fingers crossed I don't screw it up.

The rest of my weekend has been somewhat uneventful...hung out with Steph on Friday nite and we got ice cream from DQ...and this is the first time I've had it...since I think Nik was in town...but I can't be sure so don't quote me...anyways...it was soupy and sooo disappointing...but at least I don't crave it anymore cause it was so awful!! haha Then we came back here and watched Top Gun and made endless fun of it. It is still one of my top ten fav movies...but it screams 80's and has parts that just need to be laughed at.

Yesterday I just went to the gym and hung out at home...fun times haha. And that's about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home