Friday, June 13, 2008

I am in love with Matthew Barber...

Yes it is true...he is talented, gorgeous and super nice. We went to a bar downtown tonite for one of the best shows I've ever been to...there were only 15 people there so it was very intimate - and Matthew Barber was most excellent. Afterwards we chatted with him and I got his new cd and got him to sign it for me! :) And I was all the time thinking "My god ur so cute." It totally made my nite!! haha Best $5 I've ever spent on a concert!! lol

Other than that I didn't get up to much today - I went to the gym....and here's the thing about the gym...first of all they hold the Fleming convocation there...which is fine...but when I come in with my hair up in a messy ponytail...wearing jeans and birks...carrying my gym bag...stop asking me if I am graduating and trying to get me to go to the ceremony!! I didn't go to my own...I don't wanna go to someone else's!! haha Secondly...being free with ur nakedness should be outlawed. I am not interested in seeing naked old lady. I get that you sometimes need to be naked in the gym...but this is NOT ur home. Please don't walk around naked and slowly get dressed...or put on lotion for the love of god...and really...if I drop something...I will pick it up...you do NOT need to bend over and get it for me. I also have an issue with helping you unzip ur shirt lol...if you can't do it urself...wear something that's easier to get off to the gym. And that's my gym rant. haha

It is late however...so I think after a quick check of the weather I am off to bed. I am supposed to be going camping this weekend...but I hear that thunderstorms are in the forecast and I frown upon that when I am outdoors. So I think a fair substitution is inviting my dad and step mom for dinner on Saturday nite...yes that's right...I will host a dinner party...it is father's day after all.

Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home