Monday, June 09, 2008

I concede

I think it's for the best. I believe there are far too many embarassing things we can dredge up on this blog lol. I think we should both just admit that we had our moments, and thankfully through them all..we still managed to be friends! lol even after the whole trying to fool someone into believing someone else was a lesbian (names will not be named)!

Hhmmmm..so today..i worked...and worked..and worked..than some of that work was tossed in my face when I got all my emails to a certain bank returned to me...so i fixed my problem..and they were returned again. so i quit lol well i quit that particular project. After work..went out to dinner with Brooke to Coffee Culture..had margherita chicken..tres delish...went for a walk...and pretty much that was it. other than i think i drilled it into brooke that she wasn't moving to calgary with my harry potter book.

now i'm home...eating popcorn, trying to find something of substance on tv..so far no luck......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home