Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lol eww

It's true...you have all the worst pics of me ever and aren't afraid to post them everywhere!
So I have been up all nite watching episodes of the Office...one of the best shows ever!! haha But other than that didn't get up to much today haha...Nik ur right...we have gotten boring. But Dan bought the contents of a storage unit that went into arrears at my mom's work and so my mom and i went through boxes of dishes and other crap...nothing to exciting - there was crystal that was soooo dirty lol so that was gross - but it cleaned up nice. But ya...that's about the extent of my excitement today lol...ohh how sad. You would think being unemployed and having all the free time in the world would bring me more stories...but it hasn't been the case so far haha...I'll try harder tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home