Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Update

I have been so busy these past couple of weeks it's unreal! Since Father's Day I have gotten a part time job - which is good to slow down the bank account drain that's been happening and I went to Guelph to talk to my counsellor and look for apartments...there are some scary ones out there...ohh man. A "One bedroom" had half the bathroom in the kitchen and the kitchen was the living room and the bedroom had no door...and it was $660...umm ya right. But fingers crossed I find something soon - I have met a few people who live there who have told me where to live and where not to live...so here's hoping I find something soon...that would be a huge weight off my shoulders. I also registered for all my courses - so looking forward to it - I have two philosophy, one sociology and two sciences...nice and diverse...just the way I like it haha. But getting my sciences out of the way now means I don't have to take anymore for the rest of my degree..requirement fullfilled!

Other than that just working and planning Ju's party for Saturday - it's gonna be awesome! We have some great decorations and plan on having a great time...stories to come I am sure.

But that's the update on my end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home