Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rocco!!




So I brought Rocco home yesterday. He got a feel out for the place. Has some quirks...he won't play at all. Not with string, not with cat todays, nothing. He also will not walk around the room divider...at all lol I have yet to see him do it. He walks through the bottom shelf to get to the kitchen. even if he follows me from the computer to the kitchen, instead of following me, he breaks off and runs through the shelf into the kitchen. Doesn't climb on the furniture unless I coax him. Sleeps behind the chair or the couch lol. He can also suss out bad weather. When the storm rolled in, he hid out in my room behind my bed table. I went into the living room and noticed the swirling clouds outside...creeepy lol.
Poor thing also has major ass breath b/c of his bad teeth. So i'm calling the vet tomorrow to get him in to get his surgery set up, he hasn't been eating as much and the humane society vet said it must be painful for him.
Other than that....that's been my weekend. Just kinda getting a feel for the cat. He's very mellow, and cuddley, stinky but cute lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home