Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Stills!!

Yes - I think that it's a good thing if we stop trying to think of each others worst moments! haha altho they are fun to relive!

I went to the Montreal House tonite to see the Stills - they put on a very good show...for the 30 people that showed up for it..I felt bad for them - but it was great for us - we could then just have all the room we wanted to dance and we weren't dripping in sweat by the end of the nite - twas very good indeed!! The Golden Dogs played there on Saturday nite and it was sooo hot - good show - but hard to enjoy when ur dying from the heat!! lol and on Thursday to round out my live music week - we are going to see Matthew Barber play at the Red Dog...so looking forward to that! It'll be great!

Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut...going with Ju for coffee first to look through magazines to come up with the perfect do...then gonna go get it done. It's juts getting too long and in this heat it's just heavy and droopy...not good - so it's time for a change - and being that I haven't cut it since October...it's about time lol.

That is all...I think I am off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home