Monday, June 09, 2008

The Truth About Nikki...

OK. So I read Nik's post about the truth about me....and laughed my ass off...cause yes...I will continue to laugh at her for breaking the chair, and yes I will mock you in ur own accent if you say "does ur kid have add?" and yes ok...I did throw a paper airplane at her bunny...one time...and it was at her cage...it didn't even hit her. But here's the truth about Nikki....

1. She takes off ramps at the speed of 80mph when the ramp clearly states that you should take it at 30mph.

2. She laughed hard when I mocked the guy in the commercial talking about ADD.

3. She got her finger caught in the CD ROM drive at school.

4. She lost her coat once and then dragged me all over the college looking for it and figured out it was in the classroom the entire time. (oh wait...that was me...damnit!)

5. She called me the "Bitch in the passenger seat" then tried to cover it up by saying that she was talking about someone else...clearly she wasn't.

6. She nicknamed me "Bulldog" because I spoke loud and clear during a presentation. She even said that she could see Bobert's hair blowing in the wind.

More to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home